May 04, 2009

Sound of Silence: Going Back to DC

I left for DC on Saturday and am living in the beautiful, historical, and boutique-heavy neighborhood of Georgetown for all of May.


I already bought some small items at the souvenir shop of the museum in which I am a Smithsonian predoctoral research fellow: the newly-renovated National Museum of American History.

Being in DC for a month is good for my brick and mortar shopping habits, as the options are much more vast. But it is bad for online shopping, since I won't really be able to do it while here. I don't have regular access to the internet so my posts will be sporadic until I return to Pittsburgh in June.

Thank you for reading and bearing with me!

4 comments:

erin said...

pittsburgh misses you, jess!

ps don't forget to go to that consignment store on wisconsin, secondhand rose! i thought their selection was decent! (where i got the proenza schouler dress for $40!)

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thanks for the hello and the reminder, Erin!! I need to check out that store for sure.

Carol Jeandel said...

Sounds good and looking nice there ...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

JEALOUS! I miss DC so much! Check out The News Cafe. Delicious little restaurant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails