December 16, 2010

I only have so many wool dresses...

J.Crew cardigan
Marc Jacobs Stam Hobo (similar MJ bag here, similar from Burberry here)
Chloé lock flats

So I have repeated the wool dresses I own like mad. They're among the warmest dressy things I own and until heading south I bundled fervently to deal with the cold. I wore what has become an old winter standby, my MBMJ Paisley dress with a J Crew ruffle cardigan to Ross Park Mall to do some holiday shopping with a friend.

*While I'm away I might not respond swiftly to emails or comments but I promise to catch up when I return.

5 comments:

Ady Grafovna said...

Wool dresses are so nice to have in the winter, but they do seem scarce in general. THIS one is lovely. I repeat my favorite pieces often too. Why not?!?

triciathomas said...

When you have such a pretty dress you need to wear it!

thatdamngreendress said...

Ha! It feels like you were so committed to this you took a picture for us just before running out the door on holiday!

I've happily added more wool skirts to the wool dresses this year. So toasty on cold days! (if the moths don't get at 'em!)

Theressa Lauw said...

Nothing wrong with revisiting a faithful friend, especially one as lovely as your MbyMJ dress. I feel like I ignore my tried and trues too often.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails