December 20, 2011

Hypothetically shopping wider widths


VivaLaDiva.com




The quest for boots that fit well in the calves is one that has plagued me before. For some reason, calve fits morph many of us into Goldilocks, searching perpetually for the pair that is just right. Although my feet are only slightly wide, and I can wear "regular" widths, the calve dilemma makes me especially sensitive to the plight of people who need narrow or wide widths in all their footwear. Thankfully and increasingly, retailers are tapping into these specialty markets of shoppers with difficult calve or footbed widths (both wide and narrow).

When I discovered narrow and wide fitting footwear from Viva La Diva as well as boots manufactured to fit calves, I was excited. They contacted me requesting I select from my favorites within their wide width section. I was happy to oblige! While I was at it, I couldn't resist perusing their designer selections from where I found the items in the bottom row. But the top three rows are all shoes offered in varying widths. Unfortunately, they only ship with in the UK at the moment. But they are hoping to transition to an American retail market soon. I will be waiting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails