January 15, 2012

Separates Outfit

Cartonnier blazer (anthro) (similar)
Nanette Lepore top (ebay) (similar here, here, and here)
Juicy Couture skirt
Rosegold Liz booties
Misc. jewelry

I've been wearing this Nanette Lepore blouse frequently, with pants, with skirts, and because it has been so cold (and the blouse is pretty sheer) with layers. So far I've only taken the time to photograph the above. This was for dinner with friends downtown.

Resin and enamel bangles (most of which were gifts from family and friends) 
from MBMJ, Kenneth Jay Lane, Target, and Hiptique 
Betsy Johnson watch (similar here)

You can see the print and the jewelry a bit better in the closeup. I have a few camisoles and pretty short sleeved blouses from J. Crew but my long sleeved tops are still few and far between. I was glad to add this one to the repertoire when I found it on ebay. 

1 comment:

BiblioMOMia said...

Such a lovely print! I love how all of the soft layers of this outfit are both refined and cozy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails