June 28, 2012

Swimsuit Shopping Simply Yours


Finding a bathing suit that will accommodate my changing body has been challenging. After being spoiled by my Triumph bikinis that are sized like bras, I really hate to wear anything that lacks underwire (whether it is a tankini, full suit, or a bikini top). The support makes such a difference! So I've been on the hunt for sites that offer bathing suits sized like bras, with similar support structures. Again I'm finding that the retail landscape of the UK offers many more shopping options than the US when it comes to supportive undergarments in extended cup and band sizes. I love the above swimsuit options from Simply Yours. While I was browsing the site, I also found some cute retro looking slips and body shaping underwear, which I imagine I might want for post-partum times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails