July 03, 2012

What I Wore to a Picnic Wedding plus my Kate Spade haul


On Saturday Chris and I headed north of Pittsburgh to a family farm that provided the backdrop for a wedding. A friend of Chris's from high school (and perhaps even earlier) was getting married and we were excited to attend. If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen this. But I figured I would share it because it showcases one of the elastic waist skirts I am so grateful to have purchased from Anthropologie. I've worn this skirt a ton in the last few (very hot) weeks. It is light enough to keep me comfortable and cool but interesting enough that I still feel pulled together. I paired it with a Kate Spade rosette top, purchased last summer.


Speaking of Kate Spade, the extra 25% off promo from the other week was relaunched in honor of the Fourth of July so be sure to check that out! Above is the pretty tissue that covered my own sale purchase. I decided that because my Bon Shopper totes are among the most useful and complimented bags I carry, I should snag the very cool map print one that was steeply discounted on the website.

Kate Spade Streets of New York Bon Shopper

Today I'm trying to resist buying the matching accessories (also on sale with an extra 25% off) here, here, and here. You can see my other favorites from the sale (most of which are still in stock!) by reading this post. This combined with Anthro's additional 25% off sale clothes (see the full list and details at Effortless Anthropologie) makes for a very wallet-unfriendly 3rd of July!

1 comment:

Wrench50 said...

http://goo.gl/Mw5rK

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails