November 20, 2012

Hypothetically shopping Simply Be



The other day I posted about how the UK offers many more extended size options for female customers. Thankfully, one among the list of UK retailers I've browsed, named Simply Be, extended their retail outposts to include a website that offers shipping for US shoppers. Simply Be carries a lot of stylish and fashion forward pieces but in sizes that accommodate curvier and more ample bodies.

My favorite items sold by Simply Be include their selection of going out dresses. Lots of the pieces can be dressed up or down for work and weekend. I am especially enamored with the dress in the top middle. Have you shopped Simply Be's US website? I have to admit, I haven't yet but as I figure out what sizes I will need for my postpartum figure, it's one I plan to keep in mind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails