May 21, 2013

Boden Clearance Sale Info


This Saturday, May 25th, 2013 at the David Lawrence Convention Center, in downtown Pittsburgh marks the Boden Clearance Sale with clothes for women, men, and mini. I have a prior commitment so I won't be able to make it but nearby readers should check it out! I love their styles for little ones and they always have great colors and prints in their offerings for women.

I've never been to this sale so I can't offer much info on it beyond what is above. You can try to print the images above to redeem the $5 offer but it was sent to me by a friend so I don't have one to pass along, myself. If anyone knows more about this sale (like the % discount on most things, how crowded it gets, and/or how things are organized) I'd love to learn!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails