June 02, 2014

Haul from the Boden Sample Sale!





Due to toddler nap resistance, the whole family wound up going to the Boden Sample Sale in Pittsburgh last Saturday. And we all did well! Chris got a pair of linen pants (not pictured) which will be great to wear during his work trips to Africa. Emilia got a sweater dress, knit tights trio (not pictured), and appliqué top for fall/winter. And I bought two work-friendly dresses shown above.

I do wish the sale was spread out over two days because after I got home I felt some not-buyers remorse about a few of my rejects but it is probably better that way. I am already looking forward to the next one!

2 comments:

mark a. said...

looks like you got some good stuff!

Anthro_Blogger said...

Great stuff, Jess! So glad to hear from you every so often. E is looking gorgeous :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails