July 07, 2014

Late Spring OOTD and Gabes Shopping Update


I realized I never posted this photo of my outfit from Easter so I figured since I've been up front about my backlog and lack of blogging time, I may as well share it now. Emilia is wearing a Hartstrings dress we scored at Gabes for 80% off the exorbitant retail price. But I personally haven't had much luck at Gabes in a long time. They don't seem to get the same volume of Anthro/Free People overstock that they did a few years back. That said, I also go with less frequency than I did before Emilia was born so I could just be missing all the good stuff cycling through. The best semi-recent scores I've found there were in the kids clothes sections where I've found Marimekko, Tea Collection, Hartstrings, and more for Emilia. Hopefully I'll find something cool for me on my next trip!

Details:
Marc by Marc Jacobs Finch Charm dress
Marc by Marc Jacobs Owl flats
Spanx tights
Vintage bracelet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails