August 25, 2014

Mad for Plaid OOTD



I'm making a sour face in this photo but the purpose of the photo is to show the outfit so I'm letting it fly. I wore the Burberry Brit Kristie dress to Alphalab for the biweekly cycle 13 teams' check-in meeting, our Covey company meeting (heads up, it's where I've been blogging about motherhood, etc.), and a one-on-one meeting with our CEO.

I then wore it home to my parents' house where Emilia, Speck the dog, and I stayed overnight because Chris had another work trip and I can always use the extra help. The next morning my parents took us to breakfast so (like a true secret dirt bag) I put the dress back on for that too.

I plan to wear it back to school (classes start today! Oh where oh where did my summer break go?!) this month when the temperature cools enough again to wear tights. I find this dress to be a touch short for me to feel comfortable with bare legs. And it obviously does not look on me the way it does on the model but I still think it is a great piece and I am glad to have found it on such a big discount at the Burberry Outlet.

Outfit details:
Burberry Brit "Kristie" checked shirt dress (also available for way too much money here)
Spanx tights
Marc by Marc Jacobs Owl flats (on sale in many colors here!)
Gifted David Yurman Circle Necklace; Necklace from Chris (unknown origin/brand); Michael Kors Horn watch; random bracelets

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I adore this on you! That print is just gorgeous!

mark a. said...

your tartan is fabulous! love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails