September 08, 2014

What I wore back to school part 2


On my other "first day" I wore one of my new dresses from outlet shopping in Ft. Lauderdale. The sunlight in combo with this color kind of washes me out so next time I will wear a brighter lip color. I also think heels are preferable with this length of dress on me (but I always prioritize the practical for my long on-campus days). Overall I think this is a solid teaching dress because it is very basic and therefore unlikely to distract. I do wish they had the navy version of it in stores (where it was a bit cheaper than it is on the website) because it would be easier to transition for fall.

Remember, there's still time to enter my eShakti giveaway!

Outfit details:
Tory Burch Blythe shirtdress (still available in navy or the above and on sale!)
Ann Taylor quilted flats
Misc. jewelry, Kors watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails