December 01, 2014

Boden's Easy Scoop Tunic Restock! And a few Cyber Monday highlights!

Easy Scoop Tunic (full review here)

I've gotten a few inquiries about the Boden Easy Scoop tunic via email so I figured I would give a heads up that almost daily I see the stock situation shift on the product page. I also see a number of resellers on Ebay so I think this dress must be in high demand. I love mine but do think that the length is a bit short. Thankfully it comes in longer length sizes too!

Today, Boden is offering up to 40% off select merchandise, 25% off everything else, plus free shipping and returns with code 9y6e!

Also, 6PM.com is offering an unprecedented additional 20% off plus free shipping with code: 6PMCYBMON113020142053!

Anthropologie is offering an extra 20% off sale items with code EXTRAJOLLY and free shipping on all orders with no minimum! I went to the store on Black Friday and found a bunch of things to wishlist. I will have reviews up soon!


Pottery Barn Kids is offering free shipping on all orders with code FREESHIP plus they took 40% off all Advent Calendars! I bought the Telluride Advent Calendar recently and it is gorgeous in person! 

Happy Cyber Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails