March 17, 2015

Mareika OOTD


I wore this to campus before Spring Break but it was during the period when I misplaced my point and shoot so I apologize for the blurry in-office phone pic. Speaking of apologies, it might be obvious but I've been in over my head this semester with two new course preps and haven't had or made enough time to update my blog. I planned to try to do so on vacation but the wifi where we stayed was unreliable and .... I was on vacation. haha Still, I hope to get back on a schedule where I post at least twice a week (which I realize is not ambitious at all for a blog but feels a little ambitious in conjunction with my other spinning plates).

Details:
Marc by Marc Jacobs Mareika Dress
Aqua cardigan
Spanx tights
Sam Edelman Petty Boots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails