September 02, 2015

Anthropologie OOTD for Back to School



Yesterday I taught my first classes for the new term and wore a new-to-me dress I was excited to find on Ebay. I had looked for this one, called the "Hilda" shirtdress by Porridge for some time. It sold at Anthropologie a few years ago. I never saw it in stores and never noticed it going on sale so I was sad to miss it the first time around. I wasn't certain about the fit but hoped it would be similar to the Two-Wheeler Shirt Dress, also by Porridge. This was true (minus the Two-Wheeler's very tight arms, mercifully) and I was happy to find a size 8 for a good price the other day. I paired it with a sash belt from a See by Chloe dress and some low Gucci wedges. It was a very hot day and my office air conditioning was struggling to keep up so I was glad for the airy cotton.

Although I'm a bit sad to see summer break end, I am excited to meet my new students and settle into a routine. For those of you who are also educators and/or parents sending your kiddos off to school, I wish you a smooth start to the new academic year!

Outfit details:
Hilda Shirtdress by Porridge
See by Chloe belt
Gucci wedges
Vintage bracelet, Gifted neckalces


I was recently sent Lindi Skincare products to try and wanted to share that they have helped keep my skin hydrated and smooth during dry summer heat. The products are very gentle. The line was developed to treat very sensitive skin, compromised while undergoing medical treatments. It has since been marketed to anyone with sensitive skin or in need of gentle product options. Lindi is offering readers of Consume or Consumed 25% off their orders with code: BLOG25. It is active from now through the end of the year. Thank you, Lindi for the product samples!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails