June 01, 2016

Another Pregnant in Boden OOTD



I wore this to campus near the beginning of my third trimester. I kept such good visual records during my pregnancy with Emilia and feel guilty that I haven't made it a priority this time around. But at least I do have outfit photos and rough gestational estimates.


It's a lot harder to prioritize weekly belly photos with everything that is happening around here. Grant work, my annual review, the assembling of my tenure dossier, and the revisions of my book manuscript have kept me very busy. On top of that we might be buying a bigger house, moving, and selling our current house. The bigger house is in the neighborhood where we already live happily and it has a ton of potential to be great. But bringing out its greatness will take a lot of work. Work I can't really do in my third trimester, with the professional responsibilities I have looming over me, with Emilia needing plenty from me, with a husband who travels for work in a demanding, stressful job, with a newborn in a few weeks, and so on and so forth. Suffice to say, I am nervous.

Somehow, so much has to happen before baby comes in July... I am very overwhelmed but it isn't lost on me that these are all very good, if time consuming developments. These are happy, exciting "problems." I feel pregnant with anticipation while being pregnant the regular way.

Details:
Boden dress (procured at the sample sale in Pittsburgh a while back... unsure of the style name)
Spanx tights
Tory Burch flats

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails