March 05, 2018

Old Favorite: Chloé Van Gogh Dress OOTD

Chloe dress for work
Chloé Van Gogh dress, Resort 2008 with Spanx tights, Aqua cashmere cardigan (similar in cotton here), Eileen Fisher Hall flats

Remember when I used to buy a lot of designer clothes (that were either massively on sale or gently used and cheap on eBay)? Me too! I still have a lot of them because they are too beautiful to purge from my wardrobe and not worth the time and effort to sell. Every now and then I will dig one out and see if/how it fits. This Chloé number (called the Van Gogh dress from Resort 2008) is one such dress. It has an interesting bubble hem and a graphic print that looks like doodles of colorful clouds. I used to wear it with a belt (last seen in the Chloe dress here) or just swinging on its own. I wore it to campus last week for the first time in ages. I paired it with a cardigan to give it some structure.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails