July 01, 2010

See by Chloe Ethnic Print Dress

This dress was yet another product of See by Chloe ebay stalking. I scored it for a song thanks to Just Snipe (this snipe bidding service that gives you five free snipes/week). It was a bit blousey (size 8 and SbC usually runs large) but I paired it with a belt and was good to go. I wore it to the Center for Contemporary Craft museum in the Strip District where Chris and I accompanied his aunt for the day to view an exhibit and have some lunch at Kaya. It was chilly that day so I threw a cardigan over it.
My favorite piece was definitely the human figures sewn together with pieces of xray images. But I also liked this funny muppety piece on the right.
The colorful dress fit right in! A dolman sleeve is not the greatest way to minimize an otherwise ample bustline but minimizing wasn't really my goal with this anyway. I am just a sucker for interesting printed silks.
See by Chloe print dress (similar here, here, and here; similar plus here)
Forever 21 belt (similar here)
Chloé flats (similar here)

4 comments:

SunnyDay said...

I love that print!! Such a gorgeous dress, Jess.

Rad said...

Lady, you've got Ebay skills! This dress is so colorful and the I love the drape of the fabric. And you great in it.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thank you, Desert Flower!! Prints are my favorite.

Rad, you are too kind! Ebay is my secret closet weapon.

Academic Writer (a.k.a. A-Dubs) said...

I agree with Rad. In fact, I think you might be an ebay superhero. This dress is beautiful and your waist is teensy!

As I think I may have said to you already, silk is just so perfect in the summer (and in every other season),no?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails