August 30, 2011

Lusting for fall booties

Just as I didn't really need anything for back-to-school, I don't really need anything for fall. In my closet, cardigans, cords, and lightweight topcoats are plentiful. I already stocked up on my favorite tights during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (btw, yay for Nordstrom's free shipping both ways!). The only thing I am missing is a pair of cool black leather booties. I am obsessed with these. Rachel Comey, why are you so expensive?! Blogger shout outs to Sarah of Motion and Heart and Gretchen of Gretchen's Closet for introducing me such beautiful footwear on their own blogs.


Also, there's still time to enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway!

6 comments:

Adriana said...

Can you do a post on how to wear these? I love how they look in stores (and on some other people), but I can never seem to get them right on myself. I'm also interested in how to wear these with skirts/dresses in fall/winter. Thanks!! :) 

Sheena said...

I am obsessed with the perfect pair of black booties, too.  I just bought a pair of them from Topshop since I can't get the Rachel Comey's right now. :/ 

thatdamngreendress said...

mmm...booties...I love those triple buckles!!!  And the tuttle laced ones are such a beautiful mix of ladylike and tough chick.  rich chick!

I kinda stocked up on too many last winter, but I did fall (and I mean fall...I couldn't stop thinking about them and ran in to buy them 24 hours later) for grey flat booties in the spring.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

haha so true! They are very tough lady chic.

Booties do seem like a good staple so I am excited to see your stockpile. :)

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Ooh I'll have to check out topshop.com to see what they have. Rachel Comeys are so pricey. I'm hoping to score some gently used.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Once I get a pair, I definitely will. In the meanwhile I'll try to compile a look on polyvore or shopstyle to show how I'd wear them in an ideal world where money was no object. :) Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails