February 07, 2012

Mina Dress Review


I was drawn to the interesting print of the Mina Dress so I grabbed one on my way to the fitting room last week. The back has these pretty little cutouts at the shoulders and the price point seemed reasonable (compared with the more recent increases in prices for dresses at Anthropologie). I grabbed a medium. And while I wasn't crazy about the shape on me, as it turned up the frump a notch, I do think it could be saved with some clever styling. The cut outs in the back didn't expose my bra straps so that was good. It seems like it could be a fun throw-on-in-a-hurry number for summer. But I have enough of those and for the price, I think you can do better at a cheaper fast fashion retailer if you need that type of easy dress. The fit runs large. The length is slightly long on me (I'm 5'3"). I am pretty sure it came in another colorway with mostly blues and greens rather than orange and yellow. What do you think of this one?

While you're at it, check out the sale items for today! Unconditional Osier got a markdown. You can see my review here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails