November 13, 2012

Backlogged OOTD


I realize I never shared this ensemble which includes a Motherhood Maternity dress that my mom gifted to me. I am wearing size large and it offers ample room without being clingy. I've found that I need a large in both Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity clothes. I would say that they run slightly smaller than other mass maternity lines. In my experience, Target, Gap, and Old Navy maternity run larger just like their non-maternity clothing. Motherhood Maternity runs slightly larger than Pea in the Pod which scales its sizes more closely with other "designer" maternity brands.

With daylight savings, it has been difficult to take photos in between classes in natural light so I've retreated to my office for some of the upcoming outfit shots. And I've fallen behind on belly pics. But it's because I am taking care of other baby and work related preparation business that has taken priority over the blog. I do think that with a nice chunk of time, I'll be able to schedule a bunch more backlogged outfit posts as well as maternity brand reviews. It's just a matter of finding that chunk of time. In the meanwhile, thanks for following along!

(For some reason my camera always blurs the side view... so annoying!)

Outfit details:
Motherhood Maternity dress from Macys (gift from my mom) (in a different print here)
Stretchy non maternity tights (brand unknown)
Payless cushiony flats (gift from my mom)
BP cardigan from Nordstrom (similar here)
Kors watch; Anthro necklace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails