January 15, 2014

Uniquely You: Modcloth + Consume or Consumed


I was contacted recently by ModCloth to see if I wanted to participate in their Uniquely You blogger challenge, where they select an item currently for sale on their site that bloggers are to style via Polyvore. I thought it sounded like fun so I agreed. The item chosen for this round of the challenge was the very aptly named In the Key of Chic dress. The dress is available in a range of prints (my favorite being the music notes print shown above) and in both straight and plus sizes, which makes it even better!



Although the red sash that comes with the dress adds a nice pop of color, I paired it instead with muted jewel tones which allow the print to really sing (pun intended!). Doing so also makes this fairly youthful (albeit lovely) statement piece feel a bit more professional and sophisticated (i.e. age appropriate for someone like me). Thanks for the opportunity, ModCloth!

1 comment:

mark a. said...

ooo--those are some cool choices you are showing here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails