April 07, 2015

Sketchbook OOTD


I remember when I bought this dress that I liked how it blatantly matched navy blue with black (last worn on the blog here). I know there are no "rules" anymore but I also know that I rarely pair the two colors together.


This dress is no longer available for purchase but Anthropologie released two very similar (this one now on second or third cut!) styles in different fabrics (this one on third cut too but sold out online). I have to be careful because the dye in the fabric on this dress runs a bit when you get it wet. It is something I wish I had realized closer to when I made the purchase.  At least I got it on a second cut sale.

I wore it to teach and hold office hours. It is a nice dress and will always remind me of Emilia's first birthday party which was the first time I wore it. 

Details:
Sketchbook Shirtdress from Anthropologie
J. Crew Factory cardigan (on sale now)
Spanx tights (25% off during Shopbop's Friends and Family sale with code Spring25)
Sam Edelman Petty Boots (25% off during Shopbop's Friends and Family sale with code Spring25)

It's worth mentioning that Shopbop's Friends and Family Sale is on now, offering an extra 25% off the majority of brands! The code is also able to be used on East Dane (Shopbop for men)! You have until April 9th for both sites.  Happy Shopping!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails