June 25, 2015

Lindsey Dress OOTD


I ordered the Lindsey Dress from Boden during a recent sale and have worn it a few times since then. It is a very nice, high quality dress in my opinion and comes in the floral print you see above or in solid colors. The solids make it very work-friendly and even the print can pass if you work in academia. I planned to wear the dress to graduation but it didn't arrive in time so I wore it to day 1 of the faculty workshops that are held annually, soon after the end of the spring term.


I also wore it to meet Chris for dinner in Oakland on a warmer day. Emilia is enamored with castles and the Gothic architecture of the Cathedral of Learning is very castle-esque. So I snapped this in the (decidedly un-regal) restroom during our "Pitt castle" explorations.

If you are curious about fit, I am wearing an 8 regular in the Lindsey Dress so I would say it runs a bit big. I am usually a 10 these days. The fabric is substantial and stretchy. The bodice is lined. It has no pockets but it does have a side zip. 

Details:
Lindsey Dress from Boden
Spanx tights
Pic 1: Longchamp Pliage from many years ago; Pic 2: Longchamp Pliage Neo in Poppy (a bday gift)
Pic 1: MBMJ Mouse flats (on sale in black) Pic 2: Tieks in Tangerine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails