July 21, 2015

Committee Meetings OOTD


I wore this outfit to attend some committee meetings on campus. There's a part of me that wishes committee work could pause during summer but sometimes the most focused productivity happens when classes aren't in session.



I am wearing jewelry pieces that came from Rocksbox. If you aren't familiar, Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service that sends you three pieces to borrow and try, based on your preferences and selected favorites. You can wear it and send back when you are finished. If you want to keep anything, you can use "shine spend" credits to purchase pieces.

Rocksbox reached out to me and provided me with a trial subscription so I was able to test it out. All opinions are still my own. It's pretty fun, especially if you like to rotate your jewelry options a lot. I do think their prices to purchase are on the high side of things but if you have a lot of account credit, that helps lower the prices. Thank you, Rocksbox!

Rocksbox is also offering readers of Consume or Consumed their own free trial with invite code: jesspghxoxo

Outfit details:
Simply Vera Wang dress from Kohls
Clare Cardigan from J. Crew Factory
MBMJ Punk Mouse Flats
Marc Jacobs Mercer bag
House of Harlow bracelet, Gorjana necklace, Elise M necklace all borrowed c/o Rocksbox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails