April 03, 2018

Old Clothes: Book Print Dress

Tommy Hilfiger book print
Tommy Hilfiger Book Print Dress, Cece Cardigan, Ferragamo flats

My favorite clothes are all so old at this point. Is it bizarre to wear the same things for nearly a decade? To be fair, there were years when I couldn't wear a lot of this stuff due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, and body shape changes. But you would think I'd be tired of looking at the same things.

I can't recall the last time I saw a dress that provoked a strong reaction of "I NEED THIS!" in me. I don't have as much time to browse so perhaps it's a matter of not knowing what is out there that's up my alley? I guess a few of my Boden dresses generated some measure of excitement. But not on the same scale that this dress did. I wore this to teach and got several compliments. I'm glad it's still in the rotation.

It's going to warm up soon enough. I might venture outside at work for photos if I can find my old point and shoot!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails