May 23, 2018

Winter Water Factory Wildcats OOTD

winter water factory animal print
Winter Water Factory Wildcats tunic dress

I have been wearing this Cheetah tunic (called Wildcats) from Winter Water Factory with a lot of frequency. It's a little short to wear as a dress so I pair it with leggings or capris for school pick up/drop off, zoo trips, casual dinners, and even a faculty meeting. It is a fairly bold print so it yields a lot of commentary but all of it has been positive. Winter Water Factory makes matching or coordinating prints in children's clothing styles but I haven't yet bought matching options for the girls. We do have matching pieces from them that I've worn for Mother's Day. I'm waiting for a good sale before I buy more because the items are pretty pricey at retail.

Chris bought me this piece for my birthday. It's a new-to-me style from this brand and I might try to snag some in other prints. I am wearing a medium and it runs generously. I have collected a decent amount of Winter Water Factory pieces at this point, thanks to clearance sales. Some prints have held up better than others. The dark colored pieces I have show significant wash wear and fade, pretty easily. I've learned not to stick them in the dryer and to spot clean and hand wash to launder. It's kind of high maintenance for cotton jersey but I am willing to do it for a good print.

I'm wearing J.Jill leggings, some Nordstrom Rack flats from a brand I can't recall, and a French Terry zip jacket from Caslon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails