April 10, 2009

Spring Inspirations: Soft Hues and Navy Accents


I've been consumed by the Proenza Schouler PS1 bag, lately. And I cannot fathom a more beautiful, more understated, more spring-appropriate bag than the ivory one pictured above. Repetto and Prada ballerina flats make these otherwise fussy, dressy garments by Oscar De La Renta and Moschino into casual day wear. I love the idea of pairing rich, custard ivory hues with navy accent pieces. It allows for nautical influences without being costumey or predictable.

I am notoriously clumsy so I don't often wear light colors but this spring and summer I am going to try to change that.

3 comments:

May Kasahara said...

did you see the dark matter bag on urban.
it is speaking to me in a ps1-ish sort of way.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

I did see that. But I've had seen many bags from urban and unless they're leather they're not worth even sale prices, imo.

Jennifer Nicole said...

I love the idea of a navy accent over ivorty - I'll have to try this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails