May 04, 2009

Sound of Silence: Going Back to DC

I left for DC on Saturday and am living in the beautiful, historical, and boutique-heavy neighborhood of Georgetown for all of May.

I already bought some small items at the souvenir shop of the museum in which I am a Smithsonian predoctoral research fellow: the newly-renovated National Museum of American History.

Being in DC for a month is good for my brick and mortar shopping habits, as the options are much more vast. But it is bad for online shopping, since I won't really be able to do it while here. I don't have regular access to the internet so my posts will be sporadic until I return to Pittsburgh in June.

Thank you for reading and bearing with me!


erin said...

pittsburgh misses you, jess!

ps don't forget to go to that consignment store on wisconsin, secondhand rose! i thought their selection was decent! (where i got the proenza schouler dress for $40!)

Jesspgh said...

Thanks for the hello and the reminder, Erin!! I need to check out that store for sure.

An Carol said...

Sounds good and looking nice there ...

Kristin said...

JEALOUS! I miss DC so much! Check out The News Cafe. Delicious little restaurant!


Related Posts with Thumbnails