February 02, 2010

Kell on Earth's Breakout Star: Andrew the Goth, Grunge, Glam, Gay Man!

I decided to set my DVR to record Bravo's new show about Kelly Cutrone's New York-based public relations firm that services the fashion industry, Kell on Earth. And I learned that similarly to The Rachel Zoe Project, these shows are often worth viewing for the tertiary side characters alone. Take her assistant, Andrew:
His enthusiasm and approach to stress will provide the comic relief and keep me watching.

After finding this video in which he takes the cameras through his enviable closet, I am even more excited to see what he will wear and say this season.


Anyone else tune in? I loved his Balenciaga bag and his Rick Owens collection!

1 comment:

erin said...

i love this guy, seriously want him to be my BFF.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails