March 03, 2011

Connect the Color-Drenched Dots

Anthro Dress (summer 2009)
Hue tights
Ann Taylor Loft cardigan
Nine West pumps
Necklaces from Chris and my Fashionism Secret Santa, PPM

This dress only works with a layer over or under it. It makes me wonder if I should clear it out of my closet. But I do like the colors and I love the embroidered lace overlay at the bottom. I wore it to campus this week on a warmer day. I actually threw the Two-Paths Trench over top but forgot to take a photo. 

7 comments:

M. said...

I remember trying on this dress and thinking, "But what would I do with it?" Even when it's warm out I wouldn't be able to wear it on its own. This now makes me wonder: can anyone?

Kristin said...

I really like it with the gray tights, and the lace overlay is such a nice touch!

joelle van dyne said...

based on the picture i would say keep the dress! i like the print, and the lace overlay as well. maybe you could make it into a skirt if you get sick of having to layer it all the time. www.joellevandyne.com

Marianne Canada said...

What is wrong with the dress with nothing over/under? I love the colors.

miss. studious said...

You can wear it with a more conservative jacket. I like the print of the dress!

Carly - strawberryheelsforever said...

I think it looks adorable! It could look cute with a lacey shorter sleeved blouse underneath it, like Kim's recent styling of her Take Action dress. I really like all the colours, and the pattern of this dress is unique.

Steph said...

I love your outfit- the color drenched dress looks fabulous on you- I love how you balanced the brightness of the dress with the subdued tones of your cardigan, shoes, and tights. I think it’s a keeper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails