April 19, 2011

Magellan Dress Review


I loved the mixed but complimentary prints of the Magellan Dress by Maeve. It has removable straps which makes it versatile (though I am not a strapless dress wearer, many are!). It has substantial cotton linen fabric. It fits true to size (wearing an 8 above) and nips the waist. It has an elastic/ruched panel in the back so that the sizing is flexible. It has pockets. Overall, it is really a fantastic dress worthy of the many rave reviews you will find on its product page. I am going to snatch this one up, possibly with my bday discount!

2 comments:

Greatbleuheron said...

Thanks for the review! I've been giving this dress the eye, so I appreciate it. Like you, I'm happy it has straps. I wonder, did it seem to you as though the straps would cover bra straps?

That's a big thing for me: strapless bras suck, and I need a bra, so all those strapless dresses, or dresses whose straps are just itsy bitsy nothings, are immediate rejects for me.

Thirteenlbs said...

Thanks for the review. I love the print on the bottom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails