May 03, 2011

Contemporarian Dress


As I wrote earlier this week, I really loved how a few other bloggers wore the Contemporarian dress so I figured I would give it a try (thanks to my bday discount). It has interesting draping and seaming to emphasize the curves of a feminine shape. But the industrial not-quite-plaid print keeps it from being too twee. My concern continues to be that the back is very bare which will make wearing a bra/going cardi-less difficult.

Do any of you own this dress? How are you planning on wearing it for warm weather? (IF warm weather ever comes and stays, that is... it is going into the 30s again tonight!). For reference I am wearing an 8 which was a good fit. It helps that the hips are loose on this one.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I have this dress and love it! I wear a regular bra and just cover it up with a mint cardigan for work. I've also worn a strapless bra with it and worn it sans cardi with some fun sandals for the weekend. Hope that helps, love your blog!!

Michimald said...

I own this dress and wear it quite a bit. I have worn it with jackets for teachimg (both lightweight and heavy weight when it was cooler) and a shorter cardi. It looks great on you and I think you will get a lot of wear out of it.

Amblus said...

I think this looks great on you! I'm no help, I know.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I especially like this on you! The pattern is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails