July 12, 2011

Dinner Outfit

Anthro dress and top
Chies
Michael Kors bag
Misc bracelets

I wore a plain black cotton dress (see me wearing it last year, here) to day one of the faculty retreat today. I am glad I went with that and not the dressier Babergh so thank you all for the feedback! The other night I wore this to dinner with some friends. To be honest I removed the layer pretty quickly because even into the evening, it was just too hot!

I am exhausted so that's all for now. Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

the dea diaries said...

Super-cute. I needed the reminder about this dress because I haven't worn it in months. I like how you layered it, even if it was too hot to keep on!

JewishGirl said...

This outfit is absolutely lovely!!  I agree, though---it's hard to wear any extra layers in this crazy humidity.

carly-strawberryheelsforever said...

How cute!  The dress and blouse go so nicely together :)

S said...

love the studding on your bag. You inspired me to buy a MbyMJ dress today!  Grechen was with me and I said to her--doesn't this look just like something Jess would wear? :)

peihua wang said...

   Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,prom dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails