September 26, 2014

One Burberry dress, (barely) two ways OOTD


I wore this Burberry Brit dress to an outdoor wedding (below) and then the following week I wore it to campus (above). It felt a little fancy to wear on a regular teaching day but I was running late and needed to just pick something and go.  This worked.


I didn't change much about how I wore it on either occasion, save for the shoes and the necklace. I suppose I could stand to get more creative and maybe I will with time. This dress is still new and novel so when I reach for it, it alone feels like "enough."

My broad love for dresses stems from their ease of use. Put on a dress and boom, you have an outfit. Maybe that outfit won't move mountains but I'm not trying to move mountains with my outfits. I just want to be able to get my work done and feel confident doing so.

Outfit details:
Burberry Brit dress
Spanx tights
Gucci wedges (above; in red or black); Nine West pumps (below)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

love that dress--the details make it so much more than just your basic dark dress! E looks ADORABLE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails