February 11, 2015

More Birds from Boden OOTD


I wore Boden's Alicia Dress on numerous occasions recently. The first time was to host Christmas at our house and then soon after that to teach early in the semester. Chris bought it for me for Christmas, though I picked it out myself. The dress is still available in a number of color schemes, on clearance via the Boden website. I am wearing a size 10 and think the dress runs a little large. It's very forgiving so I probably could have been fine with an 8. It is very comfortable and soft but the fabric is thick and tailored enough to feel sufficiently professional. It was definitely worth the sale price, in my opinion.

Details:
Alicia Dress from Boden
Spanx tights
Belt borrowed from See by ChloƩ dress
Kors watch
Sam Edelman Petty Boots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails