July 31, 2015

Cleveland Market OOTD



I wore this to the West Side Market and the zoo during a recent weekend trip to Cleveland. It is a new dress from Eshakti and although I like it very much I admit it wasn't the best dress for traveling. I learned that it is very prone to wrinkles, as evidenced above. I had ironed it in the hotel before we left for the day but you would never know it from the photos. I do like the color very much and the shirt dress shape. But I wish the fabric had a tiny bit of stretch to make it less wrinkly and bunchy. Still, it yielded many compliments from friendly strangers which was nice.

Details:
Eshakti dress (c/o)
MBMJ shoes
Longchamp hobo

Emilia's outfit:
Gymboree dress and cropped leggings, Ballerina Crocs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails