March 16, 2018

Chinese New Year OOTD

Professor Outfit
Tibi Dress, Cece cardigan, Chie Mihara shoes (similar), Spanx tights

I wore this many-years-old Tibi dress to a Chinese New Year celebration last month. I bought the dress a long time ago on eBay but never really had many occasions to wear it. It's just a bit too short for work but I can't seem to edit it out of my closet. This seemed like a fine occasion to wear it with leggings over tights.



The girls wore matching Tea Collection dresses from the China destination line released a few years ago. I tracked them down in a Buy Sell Trade group where I've been having lots of success finding sister matches and rehoming a lot of things that they have outgrown.

Tea Collection China dresses 

We all had so much fun at the festival which is held annually at the Jewish Community Center in Squirrel Hill. There were many performances, crafts, and vendors selling foods and goods. I'm excited to go back next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails