May 28, 2015

Multitasking OOTD



I wore this outfit to campus near the end of the semester on a non-teaching day to evaluate student presentations. I can get away with being more casual if I am not scheduled to be at the front of the room.

During this week in particular, Chris was back in Ghana for work so I was relying heavily on childcare help from my parents. As I was taking my self-timed OOTD pic, my mom called to coordinate with me on whether Emilia would stay over there or come back home, hence the phone in the photo.

I was going to retake it but a flurry of cars and passers by came through and I got too self conscious. I commend the people brave enough to take their outfit photos in public AND in front of a public! Even after years of blogging I still feel too awkward for that.

Details:
Boden essential scoop shirt (I love this shirt and got mine on sale. The fabric is thick but not too thick and the quality is great!)
J. Crew Factory Linen Cotton Skirt
Spanx tights (on sale!)
Marc by Marc Jacobs "punk mouse" flats (half off!)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Teri in Elderberry (old ebay find)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails