June 10, 2015

Purple leather bag ootd


It is cool enough during the day to wear this to campus in June. But this photo isn't recent (and the bare trees make it obvious). There's a lot going on around here. Chris and I are house hunting and trying to prep our own home to sell eventually. We are working on writing projects, research projects, grants, work trips, fun trips, etc. We are wrapping up Emilia's music and swim classes. And we are enjoying the nice weather, spending lots of time outside. Life is full right now but that's a good thing.

Although I did wear this today, I forgot my camera. Since I never shared the above (not great) photo, I may as well now.

Details:
Boden dress
Parameter cardigan
Orla Kiely bag
Tory Burch flats
Spanx tights

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails