November 10, 2020

BIG NEWS! Boden Vouchers Available on Gilt and Ruelala!

 


Edited to add: Today I noticed I had a promotion in my Gilt account that gives money off tiered purchases. If I buy the middle price voucher, it deducts $30 so I can get $250 in credit for $135! I am not sure if all accounts have this promotion but you can check if you were on the fence about buying! 

My secret to buying from my favorite retailer for professional clothes, day clothes, and clothes for my kids is the vouchers! Sometimes Boden sends them to customers, just because. And sometimes you can buy higher credit value for a lower dollar amount. 

I began my history as a customer using these vouchers (bought on now-defunct websites like Plum District). More recently, the vouchers have been available on Gilt and Ruelala. Both just had a voucher deal with Boden in early September and it must have gone well because the deal is back! 

It goes live tomorrow. You can access them on Gilt or Ruelala now!

This time around the dollar values are a little different than the deal in September: 

"Up to 35% off merchandise credits:

$100 for $150 credit

$165 for $250 credit

$325 for $500 credit"


The buy-in is a little higher but the % off is similar. It stacks with discount/promotional codes since the voucher code goes into the gift certificate/voucher area at check out. And with the recent holiday drop, you can buy all the festive clothing to make for a joyful holiday season! I have my eyes on this festive Breton (I like to size up a little so I have room for Christmas cookies!) and already grabbed this Christmas tree shirt (where the tree is made out of bicycles!) for Chris. And I just love these tree appliqué dresses for the girls! 


If you haven't shopped Boden before, you can click here and get 20% off with my referral link! 


If you have shopped before, you can stack a discount in the promotions box. Promotions change with some regularity but at the time of this post, you can use m7p9 for 20% off the regular site or f4j6 for 15% off Boden preview. 


While the vouchers have an expiration date, I have found that when I have needed to do returns, I get back the full value of the voucher vs the amount I spent. It makes for a good deal for sure! Happy Shopping! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails