June 08, 2009

Back in Pittsburgh!

I am back in Pittsburgh and starting to feel settled again, after a few long but fun weeks of hectic travels, lengthy research, unreliable internet connections, and bleary mornings during which I'd regularly forget my location. Although I am happy to be back, since there truly is no place like home, I will miss DC for its restaurants, museums, comprehensive public transportation, great friends (shout out specifically to my Fashionism gal pals), and shopping.

Before I left I managed to hit up some of my favorite neighborhood haunts, to scope sales and try on some clothes. A few items might eventually become objects of estalking but nothing struck me as a "must buy." At least not for just 30-40% off retail.

In light of the Susie Bubble dressing room photo scandal I am a little wary about posting my own dressing room picks, but I sincerely doubt anyone from Cusp, Anthropologie, or Barney's Coop will ever stumble upon my humble blog. So here they are:
Anthropologie:

Leifsdottir dress, Anna Sui skirt, Odille skirt

Cusp (where I tried on every See by Chloe dress in the store):



Barney's Coop:

3.1 Phillip Lim skirt and dress

A.P.C. dress and jacket

I will be getting back into the rhythm of blogging now that I am home again and have many topics ready for discussion! Thanks for bearing with me during my DC hiatus!!

4 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

Hi! Welcome back! I like the Anthropologie and Phillip Lim finds! Especially the pieces that define the waist a bit more. I think I'm over the loose tunic looks these days :D

erin said...

hey jess! welcome back! what's the susie bubble scandal? ps i like the purple see by chloe on you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that black Leifsdottir dress is *hot*! Is that in stores now? I've never seen it! (I spend far too much time in Anthropologie for my own good ;) ). The black See by Chloe is also gorgeous.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thank you for the warm welcome, Erin and Dream Sequins!

Goldenmeans, that dress was in the sale section at anthro, in store. I haven't seen it on the website, though.

Thank you all for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails