February 25, 2010

A Quiet Blog and an Unquiet Mind

Sorry for my silence. I have been traveling. I have also been juggling a variety of responsibilities and a few higher pressure situations related to the possible trajectories of my career. It has been a busy time of restlessness but it is an exciting time. For any negativity that could be on my horizon (rejections, disappointments, etc.), I remind myself (like now, when I cannot sleep at night) that I have been so fortunate, so far. Even when I am certain things will go wrong, good emerges. I am lucky.

I have more deadlines and travel engagements and high stakes moments that will unfold over the next month so things might be quieter than normal here. They will definitely be less reflective... But I will try to post photos of outfits at least.

Here are some things I wore recently.
Horse print dress from H&M, Purple cashmere sweater from TJ Maxx, Tory Burch Revas, Patterned navy tights from Banana Republic.
On Valentine's Day, a Banana Republic sweater, Juicy Couture bow skirt, Black tights, snow boots from K-Mart, Zara coat.
 
Zara plaid dress, Design History cardigan from TJ Maxx, Orla Kiely bag. Docs (not shown)
Vince cardigan, Ann Taylor Loft cords, Burberry jeweled flats, LA Made long sleeve tshirt underneath.
A new favorite, Marc by Marc Jacobs Peacock Paisley dress (which has served me well on planes, buses, taxis, and in walking all over unfamiliar terrain). Banana republic tights, Tory Burch shoes.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails