February 09, 2010

Snow what

Pittsburgh is blanketed with snow. And city authorities have removed it with most inefficiency. As a result most of the schools, universities, museums, and colleges closed from Saturday (so far) through Wednesday. My street has yet to be plowed. As a result, I had to rely on the kindness of strangers, neighbors, and Chris to push my car out of, then back into its spot. For the first time, I also succumbed to the tyranny of the parking chair. After 2 hours of digging labor, I could not risk the loss.

Friendship Park
 
 
 
 An igloo we found
Speck was uncertain about this snow that hindered her line of vision (since it was taller than her in most areas). 
 My car is the one buried in front of the car that had to park crooked.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails