April 14, 2010

Chilly Casual Colors: OOTD

I wore this the last two days basically. For dog walks, for teaching, for running to the store. It is an easy and quick outfit that I think looks relatively pulled together.

J. Crew Annalise ruffle cami in a cinnamon (which is a deep mustard rust hue). (similar here)
Charter Club embellished cardigan from Macys in navy. (Similar here)
J. Crew stretch bootcut cords in Aubergine
Burberry jeweled satin flats (similar here)
Swatch watch
Flower cuff bracelet (similar here)

My mom got me the cardigan for my birthday. It has really cute details in the trims and button choice.
I like the mix of colors, in part because the navy paired with a deep mustard cinnamon reminds me of this MBMJ Alessandra Pussy Bow dress that I haven't worn for a while.
I guess I gravitate toward familiar combinations. Maybe I am subconsciously sending a message to wear the above again soon?

2 comments:

Style Eyes said...

Love this colour combination. Not something I have ever considered but will definitely be trying it out.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thanks so much! I think I am drawn to it because my high school alma mater's colors were blue and gold. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails