August 10, 2010

Cheap Delmans from Gabes and a Stylist Rec for Pittsburghers


Thanks to my friend Erin over at Shoe Love, I own these super discount strappy wedges by Delman. She found them on a the clearance rack and Gabes and they were slightly too big for her so she sent them my way!

Erin isn't only a great friend who passes deals onto me, she's also my stylist! I've been receiving a bit more hair compliments than usual via email and in the comments section so I wanted to give credit where credit is due. Erin is very reasonable in terms of price and she oozes stylist talent! She cuts hair privately and you Pittsburgh readers in need of a new stylist should contact her via her blog!!

5 comments:

Chuck said...

Those are nice... I just cried a little inside for having size 11 feet.

Woe is me.

Jealous of the shoes, can't wait to see what outfits you pair them with...

Hey, if you're friend Erin buys a pair of 11's and they happen to be too big for her, you let her know that she can gladly pass them my way--especially by way of a super discount. I do love a good/great/super/awesome sale, especially on shoes/boots :)

ChuckRefreshed

Cat said...

ooh, I love Delmans. They're so comfy and well made. Great to have a stylist friend too!! They're always so plugged in and have such great finds.

Anonymous said...

Those are the Delman Mercedes from a few seasons back. Anthropologie carried it on their website. These sandals are not only gorgeous and super flattering, they are also kind of sexy. You've got a great friend!

erin said...

jess, you are too sweet! i've said this again and again, but you have fabulous hair to work with so it makes my job easy. i'm glad you like the shoes!

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thank you Chuck and Cat!!

Anon, that info is super helpful! I had no idea they were carried at Anthropologie but that explains how they ended up at Gabes (since it sometimes gets older anthro overstock)! I agree with you about the sandals being a great find and pretty alluring for a low wedge shoe. :)

Erin, thanks so much for the shoes and for keeping my hair looking compliment-worthy! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails