November 19, 2010

Old Favorite: DVF Nadine


I wore this old favorite to campus last week but forgot my camera. And I liked the photo on the left because Speck decided it was playtime! She definitely misses Chris and she isn't the only one! Anyway, this dress is an old favorite of mine because it is so simple and comfortable. Although prevailing rules of fashion would argue against my sporting a drop waist shape, I think it looks cute and the rose shower print is graphic and interesting. Chelsea Clinton has this dress and wore it when she was campaigning for her mom so I now think of it as my Chelsea dress. I paired it with a cashmere boyfriend cardigan and Chloe lock flats.

2 comments:

SunnyDay said...

This is the true beauty of a dress - just put it on and go. I like this print so much. The drop waist is interesting I think, and the proportion is great with the boyfriend cardi.

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

Thank you desert flower! It is why my wardrobe is so dress heavy, anymore. Printed dresses are so easy. They're my short cut to faking "pulled together." haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails