January 13, 2011

A Little Green OOTD

Checkers dress
Calvin Klein wrap
Hue tights
Steven by Steve Madden boots
Vintage Necklace

I've talked about my tendency to dress monogamously (which is really just a gentler way of proclaiming my secret dirtbaggery and affection for repeats) and I hope this particular reiteration of the green dress from Brazil isn't too terribly dull/soon. I had a stockpile of backlogged outfits this time last month and I managed to burn through most of them. So this is what you get. I wore this to campus yesterday. The commute was a little trecherous in both directions because of the snowstorm. But I was comfy and warm all day in my new gothic ninja drapey cardigan thing by Calvin Klein from TJ Maxx (if only I could afford/justify a legit Rick Owens number... or better yet, score one for a super bargain like Joelle).

6 comments:

thatdamngreendress said...

ha! happy to see any number of iterations with green dresses- especially with accessories like a 'gothic ninja drapey cardigan thing.' well said.

Laura said...

I have not seen it. So nothing dull here. I'm just trying to get a closer look at your gorgeous necklace.

Missy said...

thanks for your comment. yes you are able to enter my giveaway as your a follower! good luck x

Missy
Enter my £50 giveaway!
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

joelle van dyne said...

heh, i will keep my eyes peeled for more RO next time i'm in ohio for you! but i do love this ck drapey sweater, as well as the green dress. and there is no such thing as re-wearing a piece too soon, imo. but then again i don't believe in dirtiness or germs, so...

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

thatdamngreendress, I knew that you would appreciate this as a fellow green dress lover. :)

Laura, thank you! It was something I found in an antique shop a few blocks from where I grew up. Just a bargain bin costume jewelry teardrop pearl piece. I will post a closeup next time I wear it. Thanks for reading!

Missy, Thank you for the info!

Joelle, I know my drapey cardi is nothing like the incredible luxe of actual Rick but it made me think of your fantastic find. You have the best luck! I can't even believe you unearthed something like that in Ohio. Not that I don't think stylish people exist all over but it is just incredible that such a place exists and prices things so reasonably! I love your new blog too, btw!

peihua wang said...

   Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,prom dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails