April 03, 2011

Spring Ready Dress Review


The Spring Ready dress is by Maeve. It is a simple faux wrap dress with a sash that you could keep or replace with another more exciting belt. I loved the vibrant, saturated shade of green and the forgiving shape. It also comes in navy. I am wearing a size medium which fit nicely, so this runs on the larger side of true to size. It had plenty of room for curves and was an appropriate length for me. Although it is reasonably priced for Anthropologie because of how basic this is, I personally will wait for a sale before I consider purchasing. But it seems like a great layering piece that could easily be personalized with jewelry, tights, or a cardigan.

3 comments:

Laura Martin said...

This is a nice basic wardrobe basic. It has possibilies as a jumper too. I definitely would have to forgo the tie for a belt. Reminds of Anthro's Attention To Details Dress by Cocquille.

Laura's Virtual Closet

carly - strawberryheelsforever said...

Ooooh, I love the colour! It's very flattering on you, too. Thanks for the review!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the review! The color is gorgeous and it looks really nice on you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails