August 24, 2011

Scenes from the Delaware Shore

Not long ago my parents planned the first family vacation we've had in years. And we had a great time. Here are some photos from the trip.

Playing skeeball in a Rehoboth boardwalk arcade

 

That same arcade had a few rules, one of which was no pizza.* I decided to express my disapproval.




The Funland amusement park had a silly haunted house (and the arcade had a photobooth) which resulted in these silly photos.


A few from the beach in Dewey (where dogs are permitted before 9:30 and after 5:30!):




We all had a blast creating such fond memories of our time spent. I hope we get to go again! Thanks for reading.  

*I realize that the rule was actually no food or drink but the circle slash through the painted slice of pizza was just too funny. 

2 comments:

Adriana said...

looks like a great time! out of curiosity, is this anywhere near the Delaware water gap?

Jesspgh of Consume or Consumed said...

It really was fun! I'm not sure where the Delaware water gap is, though. We were in Dewey and Rehoboth for most of our visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails